Stone Coated Steel Shingle
Architectural shingle is the right choice to preserve the classic look of any home, cabin or outbuilding. Shingles have the colors and styles to compliment any structure; those with the simplest of lines to the complex; from gentle pitch to steep. And today, owners have two shingle material options to choose from for new construction or roof replacement project. The first is asphalt shingle. The second is a stone coated steel roofing system. Steel? Yes, steel!
NCW is excited to offer DECRA’s® stone coated steel product line. Since their founding in 1957, DECRA® has combined their years of experience and technological development to bring traditional distinctive style, strength, and durability to every roof.
Features & Benefits of Stone Coated Steel Shingles
DECRA’s® stone coated steel product line offers:
- Beauty. These shingle panels are available in a variety of natural earth tone colors which incorporate a subtle natural shadow effectively enhancing the richness and detail of the roof.
- Strength. Comprised of structural grade steel; they are rigid enough to tolerate reasonable loads yet lightweight compared to other roofing materials.
- Resistance. The tight, interlocking design keeps moisture out and withstands winds up to 120 mph. Plus, they carry a Class A fire resistance rating and a Class 4 impact (hail) resistance rating.
- Longevity. The steel is layered with protective coatings to shield the steel from moisture, weathering, and corrosion. This process also ensures steadfastness of color and granule adhesion.
- Sustainability. DECRA® panels contain 25-30% recycled content and are themselves recyclable at end-of-life. Because stone coated steel shingles have the life expectancy of 50+ years, this means less impact on the environment.
Decra Profile – Shingle XD
Decra Profile – Shake XD
Decra Profile – Shake
Decra Profile – Terracotta
Decra Profile – Venetian
Mike Holmes of the DIY Network talks Decra Shingle
DECRA’s® warranty has the best in the steel roof market.
- Included at no additional cost to the customer.
- 50-year Limited Lifetime Warranty that includes 120 mph wind speed and hail stone penetration warranties.
- Transferable during the first 20 years after initial installation.